Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Mar 9 06:26:25 CAT 2021

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

With all eyes now fixed on the Covid-19 vaccine, the last frontier humanity
is pinning its hope on to be delivered from the ravaging scourge; one thing
for certain is that the pandemic has given everyone time to reflect on life
and re-evaluate priorities. We dishonour the world and degrade our genius
when we use this time unproductively, escaping into distraction and
medicating ourselves with diversion instead of making some brave goals and
audacious ambitions that will set us on a trajectory to achieve remarkable
results. I know it is difficult for some to move on with life due to the
pain caused by the pandemic such as loss of a loved one, job, income and
liberties we enjoyed before the epidemic.

When pain is birthed in our lives, it will take up residence until something
greater crowds it out. God sees the state of our hearts when no one else
does. He knows what caused the pain and why it continues. No trauma
inflicted on us lessens our value in His eyes or causes Him to stop loving
us. No storm is too massive that He can't help His child through it even
when you are in doubt what to do next. God's Word, just like a giant divine
flashlight, illuminates our path in life. The light of His Word gives us the
direction and guidance we need to take the next step. The Word is living,
active and applicable to any and every situation we face.

Are you finding yourself at crossroads, and not sure which way to turn and
being overwhelmed with all this uncertainty engulfing us? The best thing is
to seek God because only Him can illuminate the next step, giving vision and
direction. Just as a flashlight in the dark guides your steps, His Word will
be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. God will show you what you
need to see to move forward without stumbling. Let God take up full
residence in your heart, mind, and life, so that His companionship, joy, and
peace crowd out any pain that doesn't match His unconditional love for you.

Next time that you think something is too big of a mess in your life, it
really isn't. It may take some time to get corrected, but it will. Believe
God, cast your burdens on Him, and let Him see you through it. Use this time
to step into the possibility, mastery and unleash the genius within you the
world is craving to see. Use any fear surfacing to heal, grow and strengthen
yourself. Hard times activate hidden wounds that can be remedied; making you
stronger, wiser and more vibrant when the pandemic ends.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/