Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Oct 5 18:25:43 CAT 2021

 <mailto:zitf at zitf.co.zw>  <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

The Power Within You

Many of us have a particular situation or event we hope will never happen to
us or to those we love such as addiction to alcohol, drugs, divorce, an
incurable disease, criminal behaviour or losing a job. The list is long of
those things which we hope will not and somehow refuse to accept could
happen to us personally or to members of our family, and yet, they happen.
Being a believer doesn't exempt us from having to deal with life's problems,
nor does it relieve us of our responsibility to choose between right and
wrong. But because we are believers, when we're confronted with challenges,
God expects us to know how to respond. I believe that's the point Jesus was
making when He invited His disciples to get to know Him so they could learn
His ways.

Our default setting is to act hastily whenever faced with a decision to
respond to a challenging life situation or crisis. Your decision may seem
like the right one, but only God knows what's best. Trust Him to show you
what to do. He's always right and He'll never mislead you. We have God's
Spirit on the inside to empower, teach and guide us. That means our
thoughts, words and actions should always line up with God and His Word. As
a believer you're a living, breathing miracle of God. You have dwelling on
the inside of you the same Spirit of Power Jesus had. Paul's second letter
to the Corinthians state that when you became a new creation in Christ, "old
things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things
are of God"

You need to become God-inside minded and realize that everything He is and
has is on the inside of you, ready for you to tap into by faith and draw
out. In the natural, that's not how most of us were raised to think. Like
everyone else in the world, we were raised to think that everything we
needed was on the outside of us somewhere. That someone else out there had
it, and we needed to get it. We even have that idea about God that He's out
there, and we need what He has. In other words, we were raised to be
outside-in people. But really, as believers, we are insideout people.
Nothing we need is "out there." It's all "in here," because God is in us,
His power is in us, and His provision is in us. It doesn't matter the size
of the challenge you might be facing, with Him all things are possible for
greater is He that is in you.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/