Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Apr 12 09:10:32 CAT 2022

 <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

Wisdom the principal thing

As human beings we take many precautions to protect ourselves from danger.
We use seat belts in automobiles, take vitamins, lock the doors at night,
exercise or eat nutritiously, buy medical insurance, listen to weather
warnings, avoid dangerous parts of town, visit doctors often, avoid risky
engagements and other various activities that are generally deemed extreme
with a high propensity to cause grievous bodily harm. But all these efforts
are of little value and only protect the body. What are you doing for the
authentic inner person?

Unfortunately, after taking all these measures to mitigate the occurrence of
the above risks, we still find ourselves experiencing difficulties or
afflictions in life that sometimes cost us dearly in many ways. If we are to
be brutally honest with ourselves, a significant number of the afflictions
we experience is self-administered.  However, there is an answer to this
challenge, and it is found in having discretion and understanding as your
life umpire. Worldly school systems certainly do not teach them, and they
are rarely taught in tertiary academic institutions. As the wisest and
wealthiest King Solomon wrote, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore,
get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding" (Pr 4:7).

Discretion knows what to do, when to do it, and how to do it in various
circumstances. Understanding is discerning a situation, its hidden dangers,
subtle errors, and the right course of action. As such wisdom is visible
manifestation of discretion and understanding in action. Wisdom enables you
to handle challenges for which they are no precedence. God has given you the
means to protect your life from pain, trouble, and difficulty. Are you
applying yourself as diligently and regularly in acquiring wisdom? Today
make sure your priorities are right to optimize your success outcomes and
this is one life transforming decision that only you can make for yourself.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 16 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1