Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Apr 26 07:17:15 CAT 2022

 <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

Real Independence

Last week Zimbabwe celebrated a notable milestone, 42 years of independence
from imperial rule. As much as this is an awesome achievement worth
celebrating, it will also be good to note that there isn't a human on earth
who is living in an independent and free country who hasn't at one time or
another been discontented, distressed, or in pain. Interestingly the
Independence celebration was within the Easter holiday. This got me
reflecting that true abiding freedom and independence is only found in Jesus
Christ. He came to save all those who are perishing in this world. Faith in
Jesus Christ completely liberates.

But life can still be difficult, even as born-again believer, life is what
will be happening to us whilst we are making other plans. Despite the
challenges that want to surround and overwhelm us and the despair of others
in the same boat, you and I have a choice. We do not have to cave to the
pressure. Even if left completely alone you can turn to God and encourage
yourself in His faithfulness. David encouraged himself in the "I AM" the One
who said He would never leave us or forsake us. He turned his thoughts, his
words, and his heart toward God. He didn't meditate on the problem, he
meditated on the answer.

It takes soaking up the Word of God daily for us to be completely liberated.
When our lives reflect Christ, it will be evident after we have spent time
with Him, because we will manifest His glory. The light will shine brightly
for all to see. People need to see Christ in us, the hope of glory, for them
to want Him. Similar to the way the world desires the peace Zimbabwe has, we
should want those who do not know Christ to say, "I want whatever it is that
you have". Decide today that no matter what may come, or who may come
against you, you continue to encourage yourself in the Lord and be the light
of the world. Let's shine our lights and pour out some salt on those who
need to taste and see that the Lord is good.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 16 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1