Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Wed Jan 12 08:22:03 CAT 2022

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Taking a leap of faith to your greatness

Last year was full of tumult, turbulence and global troubles, but we have
been graced with 12 pristine months, fresh and available for you to shape
and make 2022 the single greatest year of your life yet. So dismiss all the
fear-mongering, decry all the negativity and delete all apathy and roll up
your sleeves to get busy handcrafting a year of exceptional creativity,
productivity, prosperity and service to society. Too many want greatness
without paying the price greatness requires. Too many among us wish for a
bounty of success yet refuse to do the work, take the risks and endure the
trials success demands. Becoming great requires taking a leap of faith as
fulfilling our divine destiny is a walk of faith that, on occasion, demands
we declare we don't know the answer, yet proceed anyway.

The story of Abraham underscores this tremendous truth. In Genesis 12:1-3
"The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your native country, your relatives, and
your father's family, and go to the land that I will show you." Obviously,
the Lord led Abram to the land of Canaan, but often we neglect to delve into
the true act of faith required to make that move. Imagine telling not only
your immediate family but your extended family that you are moving. They all
come over and help you pack up and keep asking you where you are moving to.
Your only response, "I don't know." Abram had no idea where he was going,
only a sense of the Lord's leading and that when Abram got there, God would
tell him. "I don't know" is a legitimate answer, and often it is the answer
required by those who live by faith.

The fact that God knows, in the end, is the only thing that really matters.
As He leads, He provides because He is a good and faithful father. We like
to put on the false front that we have it all together and have the answers
for everything. It gets uncomfortable and we feel silly telling people that
we don't know the answers to exactly how we are going to materialize our
greatness. Pretending that we know it all will rob us of our faith. We don't
live trusting in luck, we live trusting in God. As you trust God daily your
confidence escalates, your joy on seeing all you can do soars and you become
great just like Abraham. As the call on Abraham continued, the Lord's
promises to him were fulfilled to make a great nation out of him - a nation
that will bless the world. Like Abraham take a leap of faith and make 2022
the greatest and most productive year of your life.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/