Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jan 18 09:32:19 CAT 2022

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Get into the peace zone

Each day begins with noise, the sound of an alarm, quickly overshadowed by
the need to get prepared to pursue your hustle to generate the much-needed
income to live your dream life. Not long after, our phones start buzzing;
WhatsApp messages, emails, notifications from Twitter or Facebook or
Instagram. Even when the noise is not audible, we hear it in our souls, the
push and pull of tasks, requests of people who need something from us. Its
like there is an internal click track, an unyielding cadence that drive us
along the day from dawn till dawn. We neglect the simple magic of each day
in hot pursuit of the trinkets and fascinations that our culture sells us as
the gateways into happiness and inner peace.

It's become ever so easy to spend our limited days on earth in useless toil
versus majestic flow. We are in a war against distraction and trivial
invasion. Real satisfaction and true tranquility arise from savoring the
basic blessings that hide in plain sight. The Psalmist invites us to refuse
the taskmasters of this world, to turn down the internal volume of the slave
driver in our minds and to hear the voice of the Lord, the Good Shepherd.
It's not that we abandon our jobs or ignore our responsibilities; but that
we work in quietude, on a big problem that will revolutionize the lives of
those we serve, and live with greater silence, serenity and presence.

Inner peace doesn't come if we run here and there, wasting time and chasing
worldly things. The world can corrupt us with its troubles, making us
scared. The world's system wants to keep us on a treadmill with our nose to
the grindstone, worrying about everything. Have you ever seen a bird having
a nervous breakdown? They don't worry because they know God will feed them.
And remember, as stated in Matt. 6:26 "You are far more valuable to Him than
they are."  As you face each day, don't miss the everyday blessing  in God.
God loves you and knows your true needs, whether they be physical, social or
financial. So come to Him in faith, give Him your burdens, seek His face,
praise His name and He will supply your every need as He is forever
faithful.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/