Destined For Greatness: All experiences are necessary for development

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Wed Oct 26 05:11:57 CAT 2022

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

One of the most celebrated and decorated Kings in the Bible is David.  His
journey to the throne was a bumpy ride. David was anointed as the next king
of Israel whilst a teenager. However, instead of ascending the throne in
blazing glory, he spent years fleeing from Saul the then current King of
Israel who bayed for his blood. During this period, David lamented to God
and his lamentations allowed him to focus on God's faithfulness. Focusing on
God's goodness reminded David of God's character and knowing God's character
helped him hold onto hope. What David may have not known during his years as
a fugitive was that his experience was training him to become the leader and
warrior Israel needed. The setbacks he endured strengthened his character
and paved the way for his future purpose.

When you place your hope in Jesus, you never grieve in vain because the God
who was is also the God who does as He is the same yesterday, today and
forever. That's why no matter what you face, or how tough the going gets,
you can hold onto this unfailing hope we have in Him. God can turn your
setbacks and sorrows into setups for your good and His glory. He can take
your pain and use it for His good purpose for your life. He is most capable
of making a way through your desert seasons. As you continue to draw close
to Him, you might just discover that your current struggle is training you
for future purposes He has for you.

Knowing that God is in control of the drive in the journey of your life
helps you to navigate any road with confidence and assured of a positive
outcome. Like Joshua 1:9 (NLT) says, "This is my command, be strong and
courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with
you wherever you go." I know there are times we just don't know what God has
in store for us and where we will end up. During such seasons let's do our
best to trust God on this new road and never, ever waste the drive but to
enjoy the ride, soaking up every ounce of the blessing that we are
experiencing as we journey through this exciting adventure called life.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/