Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Nov 9 08:36:06 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Purposeful key to an impactful life

A lot of things have changed in the past two years that has resulted in most
people being caught in the web of fear, anxiety, or depression. In moments
like this we tend to forget that each one of us was created for a unique
purpose. Think about that! Every person since Adam has fingerprints that are
one of a kind, and it's the same for gifts and callings. You are qualified
to use the gifts and callings God has placed in you, to be fruitful for His
glory and for the world, in a way that no one else can. The life of an
ex-slave Dr. Booker T. Washington, an author and educator is a clear
encapsulation of a person who made history both because of his race and in
spite of it.

In 1885, he founded what is now known as the historically black college
Tuskegee University in Alabama. The first classes of the school were held in
a church building that had a leaky ceiling. In his book Sowing and Reaping,
Washington shared how the lessons and principles he'd learned from the Bible
had affected his life and work. And in 1905, he was responsible for turning
out more self-made millionaires than Harvard, Yale and Princeton all
combined. This ex-slave, who had every reason not to succeed, used biblical
principles to impact the world. Washington's gift transformed broken lives
into fruitful men and women with indispensable skills and undeniable value.
It made room for him and brought him before great men.

That just goes to show how God can use us to fulfil His purposes and plans
if we'll only put His Word to work and be fruitful. We're living in a time
that's different than any other time in history. God is raising up new
leaders for new challenges that are coming on the horizon. He's doing new
things and introducing new ideas and plans into the earth. The question is:
Are we going to allow Him to use us to accomplish His purposes? God is
bidding you to partner Him in this adventure. This is your season, your
moment, your hour and don't miss it. Remember that God is holding you in His
hand as He said in His Word "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will
uphold you with My righteous right hand." It is wise and in your best
interest to heed His calling today.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/