Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Nov 16 06:10:49 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Create Time to  replenish

Perseverance rewards eternal crowns and trials are the red carpet to
blessings. They give us strength and resolve to graduate to the next level.
Odd as it sounds; our challenges are a blessing to us. They open doors of
greatness that none else could. Our trials are designed to advance us; to
galvanize our earthly journey and give us deep understanding of God while
forging our crown of life that admits us into eternity. In the book of
James, it is written, "Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once
he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has
promised to those who love Him." The Lord intentionally uses our trials to
deepen our faith and trust in His steadfastness, highlighting His unwavering
love.

Fully experiencing the goodness of God requires us to diligently seek Him.
This is where most of us fall flat on our faces because we are so busy with
a lot of things in our life clamouring for our attention. The story of Enoch
is worth pondering on matters of priorities. In the Bible it is chronicled
that, "By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he
was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken, he was
commended as having pleased God." You might think it was easy for Enoch to
spend time with God, but as head of a family during his time he also had a
number of responsibilities. Enoch went beyond meeting his own necessities,
demonstrating before his family and his culture what it looked like to walk
with God in the middle of regular life. He, no doubt, faced argumentative,
back-stabbing, power-playing characters and more, yet his life served as an
example for the kind of closeness God desires for all His children.

This relationship became a lifestyle that went with Enoch into any season,
difficulty, or transition. His was a fellowship with God that continued for
over an astounding 300 years. What we learn from Enoch is that you and I
don't need a sabbatical from our regular life to find time to walk with God.
Upside down and backwards works just fine. We don't need a special Bible,
less responsibility, fewer kids or a lighter schedule. Like Enoch, we just
need a commitment to walk with God. It's critical to learn God's ways are
not our ways as the Bible declares. Who would prepare a table on the
battlefield, deliver us from a lion's den or fiery furnace? The same One who
would sleep soundly in the boat's stern on stormy seas. Every single
situation in life is under His control and He's not troubled. Create time
for Him and allow Him to guide you to your most wealthy place in life.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/