Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Nov 23 08:34:08 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Power in staying the course

The same circumstances happen to us all, we have disappointments and
challenges. We all have reversals and those moments when, in spite of our
best plans and efforts, things just seem to fall apart. Challenging
circumstances are not events reserved for the poor, the uneducated or the
destitute. The rich and the poor have the same challenges that can lead to
financial ruin and personal despair. In the final analysis, it is not what
happens that determines the quality of our lives, it is what we choose to do
when we have struggled to set the sail and then discover, after all our
efforts, that the wind has changed directions.

Success in this journey isn't about walking perfectly. It's falling down,
hitting the delete button, forgetting about it, and moving forward.
Sustainability in this journey is simply knowing that whether you're moving
forward, backwards, or sideways, God is with you. Walking with God is not a
linear process as at times it feels like after a step forward, you take a
step back, in some instances, you go through painful detours. However, if
there is one thing to get excited about when walking with God, it's your
ability to make yourself do the necessary things, to get a desired result,
to turn the challenges into victory.

God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing
change in your own life. In Isaiah 41:10 we read the following words of
exhortation, "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for
I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with
my victorious right hand." There is nothing that is too hard for God and
everything is possible when you believe and trust in Him. In life there are
no actual physical barriers to what one can accomplish except those we set
in our minds. Today make a commitment to regularly spend time in the Word of
God, the most dependable source with potent power to transform and renew
your mind to living a triumphant life.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/