Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Sep 14 07:41:21 CAT 2021

<https://www.icaz.org.zw/Shared_Content/Events/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=M
ASTER0921&WebsiteKey=b11170c6-d941-42bf-a9af-c4a345ef4547> Trusting God
completely

We all want to live a life that carries meaning and purpose. We want to see
our family thrive in every season regardless of what may come. We want to
hear God's voice and be lead in the right direction for our life. We all
desire this, but our lives don't always go according to our plans. There are
times we want things to happen instantaneously, at the snap of our fingers.
This is a false reality which unfortunately is often how most of us view and
see prayer. We expect that if we say the right magic words then it should
happen immediately.

In essence, prayer is the central avenue God uses to transform us and be
changed for better. This doesn't occur in an instant moment, but in a
gradual, habitual lifestyle where you share your heart with God. To pray is
also to listen and focus on God's voice through His Word. It is during
moments of prayer that we find a life that carries meaning and purpose; see
our families thrive, persevere, unlock victory and overcome in every season.
It's easy to hold on to our problems when we think we can fix them ourselves
or they're too small for God. However, our Heavenly Father wants to meet
your every need and encourages you to cast all your anxiety on Him because
he cares for you.

We may think it's wise to bring only our big requests to God: situations
that require supernatural support. But that's not trusting God, that's being
self-sufficient. More than anything, God wants us to depend on Him. God
doesn't just mend a crushed heart or repair a ruined life. When we surrender
to God's sovereignty and trust Him completely, He makes us brand new. To do
that, however, we must fix our hearts on God and give everything to Him.
It's the divine exchange; our broken pieces for His blessed grace and peace.